Compass is currently at capacity and not accepting referrals, please check back in the New Year.
Compass is our advice service supporting Adults 18+ to navigate social issues (housing, benefits & debt) in H&F and Hounslow. Compass also includes access to a monthly peer support group that can be accessed once individual social issues have been resolved. The peer support groups will bring together people with shared experiences to support each other.
Compass can support with:
- Form filling for welfare benefit applications, reconsiderations, and appeals.
- Providing housing options.
- Low level debts
- Grant applications
- Applications for transport and travel
- Signposting to local services for further support
- You must be aged 18+
- Live in H&F or Hounslow Boroughs.
- Need support with social issues (Housing, Benefits, Debt).
You can refer someone or self-refer via the below form.
You can email [email protected]
Or call: 0208 571 7454