Are you aged between 10 and 19?
Would you like to make a difference to mental health services in your area?
If so, we want to hear from you!
There are lots of ways that you could get involved as a Young Advisor for HFEH Mind, including:
- Sitting on our monthly panels on Zoom, and providing us with feedback on existing services
- Answering online surveys and questionnaires
- Helping us to design new mental health projects, resources, and information
- Creating videos about mental health for My Mind TV
- Influencing the recruitment of our staff by sitting on interview panels
By getting involved, you will meet like-minded people and gain skills, experiences, and a unique opportunity to add to your CV. You will also be compensated for your time.
Young Advisor requirements:
To become a Young Advisor, you must be:
- Aged 10-19
- Live in Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing, and Hounslow, or:
- Go to school or college in Hammersmith, Fulham, Kensington, Chelsea, or north Westminster
- Be passionate about creating positive change in mental health for young people
For more information, contact:
If you are under 16, we will need consent from a parent or carer before you can get involved.
Fill in our form below to sign up!