Fundraising charities are a great way to support local charities like HFEH Mind. Whether its running, walking, cycling, or something else, challenge events are a great way of getting fit and raising money for a worthy cause.
HFEH Mind is purchasing places for challengers who wish to fundraise for us at the below events this year. Please note, this list isn’t exclusive, so make sure to reach out if you would like to join these events or others.
If you’ve already registered for a fundraising challenge but you want to fundraise for us, please get in touch through the form at the bottom of the page.
Fundraising Challenges where you can support HFEH Mind:
Thames Path Challenge
- Type: Distance walking, Dates 9/10th September
- Walk 100, 50, or 25km against the backdrop of England’s greatest river
Vitality London 10,000
- Type: 10k, Dates 24th September
- An iconic 10k past London’s most famous landmarks
Tough Mudder London South
- Type: Obstacles, Dates 23rd/24th September
- Make your way through 15km of muddy obstacles