Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind is a Local Mind Association. Mind operates a federated structure of Local Mind Associations, which are independent charities with their own funding and services. We share the same values as Mind, and we are regularly reviewed to make sure our charity is maintaining local Mind quality standards, so that we are providing local and effective services which meet the needs of our local community.
- We’re here to make sure that everyone suffering with a mental health problem gets the help they need to recover.
- We listen, support recovery, fight stigma and work with partners to take action.
- We provide services for adults, children and young people, signposting for everyone and training and consultancy for employers.
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. We are committed to combating stigma, empowering local residents, promoting wellbeing and supporting recovery.
- Open: We support anyone who needs us.
- Together: We’re stronger in partnership.
- Responsive: We listen, we act.
- Independent: We speak out fearlessly.
- Unstoppable: We never give up