If your life is at risk right now
If you are having suicidal thoughts, are thinking of self harming or if you have already self harmed you need urgent medical help.
- Call 999
- Go straight to A&E, if you can
- For adults living in Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing or Hounslow call the Mental Health Single Point of Access on 0800 328 4444
Your GP can also be contacted by phone if you need immediate help. Outside of surgery hours you can call NHS Direct for more guidance on 111. The service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Other organisations you may want to contact are:
- Samaritans: Call 116 123 Text 07725 90 90 90 Email [email protected] Visit https://www.samaritans.org/ Open 24/7
- ChildLine: Call 0800 1111 Visit https://www.childline.org.uk/ Open 7.30am to 3.30am everyday
- Shout: Text 85258 Visit https://giveusashout.org/ Open 24/7
- CALM: Call 0800 58 58 58 Visit https://www.thecalmzone.net/ Open 5pm-midnight 365 days a year
- Papyrus (for people under 35): Call 0800 068 4141 Email [email protected] Visit https://www.papyrus-uk.org/ Open 9am – midnight everyday
If you can’t do this by yourself, ask someone to help you. Mental health emergencies are serious. You’re not wasting anyone’s time.