Mental Health Information. Where do I go now?
When you’re living with a mental health problem, or supporting someone who is, having access to the right information is vital.
- Types of Mental Health Problems If you’ve just been diagnosed with a mental health problem you might be looking for information on your diagnosis, treatment options and where to go for support. Our information pages will help you learn more.
- Drugs and Treatments When you’re living with a mental health problem it’s important that you get the support you need, when you need it. Whatever your situation, having access to information puts you in control.
- Helping Someone Else It can be really worrying when someone you know is going through a difficult time. Our information covers a wide range of mental health conditions, and contains helpful tips on supporting someone.
- Legal Rights Here you’ll find information on mental health legislation and how it can affect you.
- Tips for Everyday Living Living with a mental health problem can often have an impact on day to day life, making things that others might not think about a bit more difficult. We’ve put together these tips and guides to help you cope with everyday things like money, work, university and more.
- Wellbeing West London We worked with the West London NHS Trust to build this website, it helps you find mental health services throughout our boroughs.