Hammersmith & Fulham Safe Space
The Safe Space is a local hub for anyone who feels they are nearing crisis point. We are here to listen to what you need and work with you to help. This might be strategies to help you cope in the moment, a range of activities we provide free of charge, resources to take away or connecting you with practical local services. We offer face to face, telephone and video-conference support.
Who is this service for?
Anyone who feels they are nearing crisis, including carers
- 18 or over
- Live in, or access a GP in Hammersmith & Fulham
- Care for someone who lives or accesses a GP in Hammersmith & Fulham
- Ealing residents can visit our Ealing Safe Space
- Hounslow residents can visit our Hounslow Safe Space
You can either:
- Complete and return the referral form
- Call 0207 471 0582 please leave a message and we will get back to you
- Email [email protected]
- Drop in to the Safe Space between 6pm-8pm 7 days a week or book an appointment. Our address is Safe Space Hammersmith and Fulham, 309 Lillie Road, SW6 7LL